BTNAA Scholarship Fund - Information Page
To ensure the continuation of providing educational assistance to Boys Town Alumni, the following guidelines have been established to ensure fairness to all applicants.
All applicants must have been a resident of the home campus at Boys Town, Nebraska or under the care of one of Boys Town's satellite campuses and meet the following criteria.
Graduated from Boys Town High School or;
Lived at a Boys Town campus for a minimum of 9 months
All applicants must:
- Be in good standing with Boys Town.
- Be a current dues paying member of the Boys Town National Alumni Association. If not currently a member visit the BTNAA alumni website (www.boystownalumni.org) for more information and to Join
- Attend an accredited institution of higher learning. Any course work taken, either in person or via the internet must be provided by a recognized accredited institution. The accreditation of the institution or organization must be from a recognized and respected accrediting entity. Course work not having this accreditation will not be considered.
- Complete, in full, the scholarship application along with the requested supplemental forms. All applications must be electronically signed or will be deemed incomplete.
- Have and maintain a minimum of a “C” average in the approved program of study. This is reviewable by the Scholarship Board by the study period of the institution (Annually, Quarter, Semester, Trimester)
Several types of scholarships are offered to graduating seniors at Boys Town and its satellite campuses and to members of the BTNAA.
For Graduating Seniors
- Al Witcofski Vocational Scholarship
- Edwin Novotny Vocational Scholarship
- Monsignor Frances Schmitt Fine Arts Scholarship
- George Pfeifer/Skip Palrang Scholar Athlete Award
- Cash Awards to graduating seniors at Boys Town satellite campuses
For Alumni Members
- Scholarships for undergraduate, graduate education or vocational training up to $4000.00/calendar year
- Joe Pline Award
- Virginia Williams Award
Fall term - July 1
Winter term - January 1
Summer term - April 15
Applications for scholarships and or financial aid must be received by the indicated deadline. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered for that academic term and the applicant must resubmit an application for the next term in order to be considered.